From September 2022, UniTs students have the opportunity to attend courses at Bachelor level, offered by Transform4Europe Alliance partner institutions.
The first universities to launch the programme were the Vytautas Magnus University and the Estonian Academy of Arts (apply until 25th September). Over the coming weeks, other T4Eu partners will also join the offer to give students a wider choice of courses.
UniTS offers the following courses:
- Management of Innovation
- Organizational behaviour and design
- Economic geography
- Biodiversity Informatics
- Scientific Writing
- Ecologia generale (Basics of Ecology)
Students can integrate the programme into their curriculum.
The courses will be held in different modalities:
- face-to-face = students attend on campus
- hybrid = Transform4Europe students attend online, home students attend on-campus
- blended = the course is largely online (for all students), but there may be face-to-face elements, for instance for project work, during the mobility week or a final exam
- basic course (BC) = Knowledge in the area of expertise
- application course (AC) = Students apply knowledge to gain experience and generate societal transformative impact in limited scope
The Transform4Europe Track has three common core modules:
- Knowledge Entrepreneurship
- Languages & Intercultural Competencies
- European History, Politics, Culture, Law, Economy
and optional challenge-based modules covering the three Transform4Europe focus areas
- Digital Transformation,
- Environmental Transformation
- Societal Transformation
To apply, consult the list of modules and courses offered
and fill in the registration form.
Find out more on the Bachelor’s Tracks programme page!